We work in collaboration with specialist healthcare & pharma companies, university medical schools and health tech entrepreneurs to design & develop the following types of healthcare and medical apps:
- Health measurement & clinical tools– healthcare apps that help patients to better manage medical conditions and assist clinicians & pharmacists in performing medical calculations & diagnoses
- Clinical interaction– apps that improve communication between HCPs and patients, self-management of medical conditions and medication adherence
- Hospital administration & patient management– medical apps designed to integrate with admin tools to support patient care & provide access to medical records
- Medical devices & IoT connectivity– apps that function as medical devices or act as control interfaces to connect with Internet of Things (IoT) technology
- Medical education & clinical trials– apps that operate as resources for medical education, training, clinical pathways, prescribing aids & clinical trials
Our expertise in healthcare app design enables us to alongside you to map out your mobile health strategy, design & code your app, build a prototype and connect it to a smart medical device, if required.
We are medical app developers that can design and code mHealth apps compatible with iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch), Android devices.
Take a look at our free mHealth whitepaper to discover how medical app development could help you, or check out our case studies showcasing our pharma apps, medical device apps and clinician & patient apps.